The Middle East & South Asia: Are Its Ports Handling the Fast Growth?
Broadcast: Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Duration: 7 minutes
Are you managing shipments through the Middle East and South Asia, or are you considering shipping through these regions?
During this 7-minute webcast, you will learn about the sailing schedule reliability findings in the region. We highlight three key findings and additional insights from the article on Middle East and South Asia ports in the January 2016 issue of CargoSmart’s Innovating.
What you will learn:
- Schedule reliability in the Middle East and South Asia region in Q4 2015
- How the region’s schedule reliability compares with schedule reliability overall
- Average schedule delay durations for the region
- Which Middle East schedules performed best from Hamburg — Jeddah or Jebel Ali
- Which South Asia schedules performed best from Singapore — Colombo or Nhava Sheva
* Indicates required field.
For more information, read CargoSmart's Privacy and Security Statement.
About Innovating Insights:
Innovating Insights is a monthly webcast that supplements CargoSmart’s free Innovating e-newsletter for the ocean shipping industry. The webcast features articles from the current month’s issue to provide insights about cargo delays around the globe that you may find useful to improve your daily operations and strategic planning. Subscribe to Innovating to hear about future webcast topics.